The simplest way to add the iCloud email to Gmail is to first create an app-specific password for the Gmail app on iCloud.
- Step 1:Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Enter the URL appleid.apple.com and press the Enter button.
- Step 3:On the login page, you will have to sign in to your iCloud account with the iCloud credentials.
- Step 4:Under the Security section, click the Generate Password button.
- Step 5:Type a name for the password and then click the Create button.
- Step 6:Now, a password will be generated and you will have to take note of it.
The initial procedure is now complete. Proceed with the main topic on how to add iCloud email to Gmail.
- Step 1:Now, have your Android device in hand.
- Step 2:Open the Home Screen and then tap on the Gmail icon to open the app.
- Step 3:Once the Gmail app opens, go to the top right and tap your profile icon.
- Step 4:Now, you will see a list of options, select the Add another account option.
- Step 5:If iCloud is listed, tap it. Else, tap the Other option.
- Step 6:Now, with the Gmail Logo, you will see the text "Add your email address."
- Step 7:Enter the iCloud email address in the field and tap the Next button.
- Step 8:On the next screen, enter the app-specific password you had created and tap on the Next button.
If the configuration is made correctly to add iCloud email to gmail, the Android device (via Gmail) will sync your iCloud email account. Thus, the iCloud email is successfully added to Gmail.