Airmail is one of the email clients that can be customized to meet your needs. Also, you can integrate your apps with Airmail and create custom actions. This email client supports Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. The Airmail email client Mac is available in the App Store. Keep reading the instructions below to get Airmail email client for MAC.
Installing The Airmail App:
- Step 1:On your Mac, verify that you have an active Internet connection.
- Step 2:Click to open the App Store app from the Dock.
- Step 3:If you cannot find the App Store icon in the Dock panel, click the Spotlight search icon at the top-right corner of the desktop and type ‘app store’ in the search field.
- Step 4:Click the App Store tab in the search result to launch the app.
- Step 5:Type ‘airmail’ in the search field and select the app from the search result.
- Step 6:Click the Get button to download the Airmail app.
- Step 7:Once you have downloaded the app, click to launch it.
- Step 8:If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the required field and click Continue and get Airmail email client for MAC.
Configuring An Email Account Manually In Airmail:
- Step 1:To begin with, launch the Airmail app by clicking its icon in the Dock.
- Step 2:Click the Airmail menu at the top-left corner of the desktop and select the Preferences option.
- Step 3:In the pop-up window, go to the Accounts tab and click the Add icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Step 4Select the New Account option from the pop-up menu.
- Step 5:Next, choose your email service provider from the Services pull-down menu.
- Step 6:In case your email service provider is not listed, click either IMAP or POP3 to configure your email account.
- Step 7:Input your name, email address, and password in the required fields.
- Step 8:Type your email address in the Username field and enter the correct incoming mail server name (POP or IMAP) in the Incoming server field.
- Step 9:Type the correct outgoing mail server name (SMTP) in the Sending server field.
- Step 10:Select the Authentication checkbox and enter your email address and password again in the required fields.
- Step 11:Click the Add button to add your email account.
- Step 12:You have now seen how to add your account manually in the Airmail email client for MAC.