Airmail is an email app that allows you to manage multiple email accounts. It supports both Android and iOS devices. If Airmail keep crashing on your Mac, then there might be issues with the app and it can happen if your Mac OS is not updated. Try updating your Mac to the latest version and check if the Airmail keeps crashing problem has been resolved. For detailed instructions to troubleshoot the Airmail app issues, go through the steps given below.
Solution 1: Update Your Mac
- Step 1:On your Mac, head to the top-left corner and click the Apple menu.
- Step 2:Select System Preferences from the drop-down list.
- Step 3:Click the Software Update icon in the System Preferences window.
- Step 4:In the pop-up window, click the Upgrade Now button and follow the on-screen instructions to start updating your Mac.
- Step 5:When you are done, restart your Mac and launch the Airmail app to check if the Airmail keeps crashing problem has been resolved.
Solution 2: Start Airmail in Safe Mode
- Step 1:First, turn off your Mac.
- Step 2:After a few minutes, turn on your Mac.
- Step 3:Press and hold down the Shift key when your Mac turns on.
- Step 4:Wait until you see the login screen and release the Shift key.
- Step 5:Log in to the administrator account.
- Step 6:Now, your Mac will boot in Safe Mode.
- Step 7:Check if you can open the Airmail app.
- Step 8:Try sending a test mail from the Airmail app.
- Step 9:If Airmail keeps crashing, move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall The Airmail App
- Step 1:On your Mac, open Finder by clicking its icon from the Dock panel.
- Step 2:Select the Applications option from the left-side panel and locate the Airmail app.
- Step 3:Make a right-click on the Airmail icon and select the Move to Trash option.
- Step 4:Alternatively, click and drag the Airmail icon to the Trash folder.
- Step 5:Next, right-click the Trash icon in the Dock panel and select the Empty Trash option.
- Step 6:Once you have removed the Airmail app from your Mac, open the App Store.
- Step 7:Search for the Airmail app and click the Get or Install button.
- Step 8:Wait until the app is downloaded.
- Step 9:Launch the Airmail app and add your email account to it.
- Step 10:Still, if Airmail keeps crashing while adding your email account, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to assist you in resolving it.