Method 1: Updating your iPad software
For the AOL mail to work effectively, your device OS should be up-to-date. So, as the first step of troubleshooting the “AOL mail not updating on iPad” problem, check whether your iPad OS is up-to-date. If not, update it. To check and update the OS, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1:Initially, make sure that your iOS device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Step 2:Next, open the Settings screen.
- Step 3:Tap General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Step 4:On the Software Update screen, tap Learn more if you want to know about the latest update in detail.
Method 2: Restarting the app
Sometimes, force restarting the app can fix the AOL Mail not updating on the iPad problem.
- Step 1:Access the recently opened apps section by double-pressing or swiping up & holding down the Home screen.
- Step 2:Close the AOL app completely.
- Step 3:Now, relaunch the app and try to update your AOL Mail.
- Step 4:If the same problem persists, try the next troubleshooting method given below.
Method 3: Reinstalling the AOL mail app
- Step 1:Uninstall the AOL Mail app on your iPad to reinstall it.
- Step 2:To do so, locate the app icon and hold it down.
- Step 3:As soon as the app icon starts to shake, release it, and tap on the X icon.
- Step 4:After uninstalling the app successfully, restart your iPad if prompted.
- Step 5:Now, download the latest version of the AOL mail app and install it on your device.
If none of the methods fix the Aol Mail Not Updating On Ipad problem, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this page to know more about it.