WAIT AND CHECK
- Step 1:In most instances, email issues stayoccur and exist only for a short duration. Especially if there is a temporary problem with your email server or the Internet connection, the issue gets resolved on its own without your intervention.
- Step 2:Moreover, if there is an issue with the AOL server, you cannot troubleshoot the issueit from your side. Instead, the problem has to be fixed from AOL’s end.
- Step 3:Therefore, wait a bit and then see if AOL works on your iPhone.
RESTART YOUR IPHONE
- Step 1:Restarting your iPhone will refresh the entire device and stop unnecessary apps from running in the background.
- Step 2:The procedure for restarting the iPhone depends on your iPhonedevice model. So, check your iPhone manual and implement the correct method.
- Step 3:Once you have restarted your iPhone, see if AOL mail can work without issues.
DELETE YOUR AOL MAIL AND RE-ADD IT
- Step 1:Removing and re-adding your AOL mail account to your iPhone is one of the best ways of troubleshooting this problem.
- Step 2:To delete your AOL mail, go to the Settings page on your iPhone and tap Mail. Select your AOL account and tap Delete Account.
- Step 3:To re-add your AOL account, go to the Mail settings page. Tap Add Account and select AOL.
- Step 4:Now, enter the credentials of your AOL account and see if it works on your iPhone.
Continue reading the next methods to solve AOL mail not working on iPhone issue.
UPDATE THE APPLICATION
- Step 1:If you are using the AOL application, you need to keep the app up-to-date.
- Step 2:Software bugs can hinder the proper functionality of AOL. As a result, it may stop working on your iPhone.
- Step 3:To update AOL, head to the App Store application and tap your profile picture. Scroll down to the Updates section. Locate AOL and tap Update.
- Step 4:Once you have updated your AOL mail application, check if your problem is resolved.
UPDATE YOUR IOS
- Step 1:If your AOL is not working on your iPhone, check whether your iOS version is outdated.
- Step 2:To update your iOS, go to the Settings page and tap General> Software Updates.
- Step 3:Follow the instructions to update your iOS device.
- Step 4:Now, ensure that AOL mail is working on your iPhone.
These are some effective troubleshooting solutions to fix AOL mail not working on iPhone issue. If your problem is still not resolved, get back to us for expert assistance.