Sometimes, AOL mail might trouble you by not receiving the emails, or you cannot log in to your AOL mail on your Windows 10 computer. By not using AOL mail, you'll not be able to perform the given task. Don’t worry. Refer to the steps mentioned in this post to troubleshoot the problem. If the AOL mail not working on Windows 10 computer, try to update the device’s software. It mostly fixes the AOL mail problem.
Updating The Device’s Driver
- Step 1:On your computer, navigate to the Settings application. Be sure that the device is connected to Wi-Fi. If not, connect your computer to Wi-Fi.
- Step 2:From the Settings screen, select the required option.
- Step 3:Now, select the Check for updates option.
- Step 4:Locate and click the Update button to install the latest update on your Windows 10 computer.
Uninstalling And Reinstalling The App:
If the AOL Mail app isn’t working, make sure that you uninstall and reinstall it. It mostly fixes the problem.
- Step 1:On your Windows 10, open the Settings app.
- Step 2:Select Apps and then go to your AOL application.
- Step 3:Click Uninstall to perform the uninstallation process. After the app gets uninstalled from your computer, download and install it again. Now, check whether the Aol mail not working on windows 10 issue is fixed or not.
Restart The AOL Application:
Restarting the AOL Mail app might fix the problem.
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, navigate to the Settings app.
- Step 2:From the Settings screen, select Apps and then go to AOL.
- Step 3:Now, perform the necessary tasks to restart the application. It might help you fix the problem.
If you face an issue in receiving the AOL mail messages, refer to the steps given below.
- Step 1:Make sure that you check for the email messages in your Spam folder.
- Step 2:Disable the pop-up windows.
- Step 3:By resetting your general web settings, you can clear the AOL mail issue.
You can also check your filters. It might help you fix the Aol mail not working on windows 10 problem.
Delete the browser’s cache. Here’s how to delete it.
Clearing Browser’s Cache On Your Windows Computer:
The following steps will apply to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Step 1:Open Google Chrome.
- Step 2:Click the three vertical dots at the top-right corner.
- Step 3:Now, click History and then select Clear browsing data.
Choose the time range and then select these checkboxes.
- Step 1:Cookies and other site data
- Step 2:Cached images and files
- Step 3:Select Clear data.
The cache will be deleted successfully. It should resolve the problem.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the AOL mail not working on Windows 10 computer. Contact our experts by clicking the call button and get instant assistance.