- Step 1:Enter the Yahoo mail login page on your device.
- Step 2:Log in with your Yahoo credentials.
- Step 3:Go to the Menu tab and click Settings.
- Step 4:Click the Add option and enter the AOL credentials in the corresponding section.
- Step 5:Enable the Set up to receive email option and click the Save button.
- Step 6:You will receive a verification link at your AOL email account. Click the link to verify.
- Step 7:Now, you have auto-forwarded your AOL emails to Yahoo mail successfully.
Forwarding AOL Emails to Gmail:
- Step 1:Log in to your Gmail account using your Gmail credentials.
- Step 2:Find the Gear icon and click it.
- Step 3:Go to Settings and click the Accounts tab.
- Step 4:Find the Add a POP3 Mail Account option and click it to open.
- Step 5:Enter your AOL email address and click Next Step.
- Step 6:Now, select the settings to sync email messages to your Gmail account.
- Step 7:Finally, click on the Add Account option to complete the process.
Forwarding AOL Emails to Outlook:
- Step 1:Enter the Settings menu in your Outlook inbox and select More Mail Settings to change your account settings.
- Step 2:Under the Managing account section, choose Your Email Settings. And, in the Email Account section, select Add A Send-and-receive Account.
- Step 3:Enter the AOL credentials in the required fields and click Next.
- Step 4:Now, choose a folder to save the AOL emails and click Save.
- Step 5:Your AOL emails will be directly forwarded to Outlook mail.
We have given the instructions to auto-forward AOL emails to Yahoo mail, Gmail, and Outlook. You can choose one of the options according to your needs.