- Step 1: On your computer, open a web browser.
- Step 2: Log in to your AOL mail account.
- Step 3: Now, click Options at the top-right corner and then select Mail Settings.
- Step 4: You’ll find a list of options on the Mail Settings page.
- Step 5: Select any one of the options and make the necessary changes.
If your account has been hacked, you cannot receive any emails.
Solution 2: Try Changing Your Password
- Step 1: Using a web browser, sign in to your AOL mail account.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Account security page.
- Step 3: Select the Change password option and enter a new password.
- Step 4: Create a strong, unique password.
- Step 5: Finally, click Continue.
- Step 6: Log out from your AOL mail account and then try to sign in again.
- Step 7: Check whether the problem can't receive any aol emails is resolved. If not, move on to the additional solutions given below.
Continue reading the given below steps to fix Unable to receive any aol emails problem.
- Step 1: Try to enable two-step verification to protect your AOL mail account from hackers.
- Step 2: Try to update or install AOL security antivirus software.
- Step 3: You can disable your pop-up blocking software. By doing so, you can fix the AOL mail issue.
- Step 4: Try to disable the firewall.
- Step 5: Check whether your account has been deleted or deactivated. If it is, you will not receive any emails.
NOTE: The following steps will apply to the Google Chrome browser.
- Step 1: On your computer, open the web browser.
- Step 2: Click on the icon with 3 vertical dots (More icon) at the top-right corner.
- Step 3: Navigate to More tools and then select Clear browsing data.
- Step 4: Select the checkboxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Step 5: Finally, click Clear data.
Now, the caches will be deleted. Check whether the AOL mail problem is resolved or not.
Try restarting your computer:
It is necessary to perform basic troubleshooting because it helps to remove any internal errors.
- Step 1: On your computer, click the Start menu.
- Step 2: Now, select the Power button and then click Restart.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to fix the problem can't receive any aol emails on your mail account. Try implementing the above-mentioned solutions and enjoy receiving emails without any interruptions.