- Step 1: From your computer browser, go to the Spectrum email’s Subscriber Self Care page.
- Step 2: On this page, you’ll be prompted to type your Spectrum email address and the current password.
- Step 3: Type the email address and password in the given fields.
- Step 4: If prompted, type the text displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on the Login button.
- Step 6: Now, on your account preferences screen, click on the Change Password option under the User Management section.
- Step 7: In the Current Password or Enter your password field, type your account’s current password.
- Step 8: Similarly, in the Enter your new password or New Password field, type a new password for your account.
- Step 9: Click Yes > Change Password. to reset spectrum email password
- Step 10: Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Spectrum account’s password.
To check whether your account password is changed successfully, try to sign in to your account using the new password.
Steps To change sub account’s password:
- Step 1: Sign in to the Spectrum email’s Subscriber Self Care page by referring to the instructions given above.
- Step 2: After signing in, choose the account for which you wish to change the password, and click on the Change Password button.
- Step 3: Now, in the given field, type a new password for the selected account and click Change Password.
- Step 4: Confirm the action by clicking the Apply or Yes button if prompted.
Now, try to sign in to your sub-account using the new password.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance on how to change Spectrum email password.