Troubleshooting the application:
- Step 1 : Locate and right-click on the eM Client shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- Step 2 : Choose Properties . Then select the Compatibility tab in the Properties window.
- Step 3 : Selectthe Run Compatibility Troubleshooter button.
- Step 4 : Follow the on-screen instructions and clear the issue.
- Step 5 : Now restart your computer and launch eM Client.
The issue must be sorted out by troubleshooting the application. If the problem persists, then carry on with the following methods.
Run eM Client as administrator:
- Step 1 : Close all the running applications and restart your computer.
- Step 2 : Right-click the eM Client shortcut on the desktop and navigate to the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Step 3 : Select the Compatibility tab and ensure to mark on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox followed by the OK button.
- Step 4 : Now try to launch the eM Client.If you’re still facing the same eM client not opening issue, quickly move on to the following method.
Reinstall eM Client (for Windows):
- Step 1: Uninstall the previously installed version of eM Client onyour device.
- Step 2: Restart the computer and click the Start menu.
- Step 3: Go to the Microsoft Store, enter eM Client in the search field, and click on the Get Buttonto download the application.
- Step 4: The downloading process may take few minutes.
- Step 5: Now, press the Windowsand I keys simultaneously to launch the Settings app.
- Step 6: In the Settings window, hit on the Appstab followed by Default apps and choose the eM Client app from the drop-down list to resolve this issue.