Exporting Contacts From eM Client:
First, let’s see the method to export eM Client contacts into the VCF file.
- Step 1 :On your computer, launch eM Client.
- Step 2 :Go to the top-left corner and then click on
- Step 3 :From the displayed options, focus on You simply need to hover the mouse over the File option and you will see a submenu getting displayed.
- Step 4 :From the submenu, select the Export You will find that the Export window pops up. Several options will be displayed in this window.
- Step 5 :Choose the Export contacts to .vcf files Now, click on theNext button to continue with the steps to export contacts from eM Client to Outlook .
- Step 6 :In the window that appears next, you will be able to select contacts and contact groups from the configured email accounts. In this case, select the checkboxes before the following fields:
- My Contacts
- Step 7 : Click on the Next button.
- Step 8 : Now, you can see the options to export all of the contacts into a single .vcf file or export every contact into a separate .vcf file.
- Step 9 : In this case, we shall select the Export each contact into a separate file option.
- Step 10 : Now, you have to click on the Browse button (next to the option you have chosen) in the current window to choose your destination folder. The output file will be saved in this destination folder. You may even create a new folder to save the file.
- Step 11 : Click on the Save button to continue with the steps to export contacts from eM Client to Outlook .
- Step 12 : Now, you will return to the Export window, where you need to click on theFinish The export process will begin now.
- Step 13 : A dialog box with the Exporting to file message will pop up now. Here, click on the OK button.
- Step 14 : You can now navigate to the destination folder you have selected and check if the exported .vcf file is available.
Importing eM Client Contacts Into Outlook:
Now that we have exported the contacts from eM Client, let’s see the method to import them into Outlook.
- Step 1:First, you have to navigate to the location where you have saved your contacts (on your computer) and continue with the steps to export contacts from eM Client to Outlook .
- Step 2: Next, export these VCF contacts to a CSV file. Reach out to our technical team for assistance in exporting VCF to CSV.
- Step 3: Onceyou have your CSV file ready, complete the following instructions to import it into Outlook:
For Outlook 2007 and previous versions:
Click the File menu and choose the Import and Export option. Next, select the Import from another program or file option, followed by Comma Separated Values.
For Outlook 2010:
Click the File menu and choose the Open option. Click on Import followed by the Import from another program or file option. Finally, select the Comma Separated Values option.
For Outlook 2013 and 2016:
Click the File menu and then select the Open & Export option. Next, click on Import/Export followed by the Import from another program or file option. Finally, choose the Comma Separated Values option.
You have now done with export contacts from eM Client to Outlook .