Method 1: Using A Desktop Device
- Step 1:Make sure that your desktop is connected to the Internet.
- Step 2:Now, open a web browser on your computer and proceed with how do you make a signature on Yahoo mail manual.
- Step 3:Navigate to the www.yahoo.com/mail web address. On the Login dialog box, enter your Yahoo! Mail account’s credentials.
- Step 4:On your account page, click the Gear icon.
- Step 5:Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6:Go to More Settings. Click the Writing emails tab.
- Step 7:Select the Append a signature to the emails you send option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Step 8:Now, in the given field, type your desired signature. Use the tools available in the menu list to edit your signature.
- Step 9:Finally, click the Save button.
- Step 10:That’s it! The signature has been added successfully on Yahoo! Mail.
Method 2: Using A Mobile Device
- Step 1:On your mobile device, open the Yahoo! Mail app by tapping its icon.
- Step 2:Enter the account credentials in the given fields to sign in.
- Step 3:Now, tap the Menu icon.
- Step 4:Select the Settings option followed by Signature. Create a signature of your desire and tap Done.
- Step 5:Now, the modified changes will be saved.
Viewing the created signature
To view the created signature using how do you make a signature on Yahoo mail manual, you just need to compose a new email message. At the end of the text field, you can find the created signature.