Whenever you send an email message from your iCloud Mail account, you can automatically include your signature as a plain text. To add a signature to your iCloud Mail account, refer to the following step-by-step how to add signature in iCloud mail instructions.
Method 1 - Add An iCloud Mail Signature On Your iPhone
If you have already configured your iCloud Mail account on your iPhone, proceed with the following steps to add a signature.
- Step 1:
Launch the Mail application on your iPhone.
- Step 2:
Access your iCloud Mail account.
- Step 3:
Tap the cog or Settings icon and select the Preferences
- Step 4:
Select the Composing option followed by the Add a signature
- Step 6:
Note: You can include your name, address, phone number, or anything you want to display in your signature in an email message you want to send.
- Step 7:
After creating the text signature, tap the Done
- Step 8:
Now, the created signature will be added automatically whenever you send an email from your iCloud Mail account.
Method 2 - Add An iCloud Mail Signature On Your Mac Mail
If you are accessing your iCloud Mail account from Mac Mail, you can create a separate email signature for work and a personal account. Here are the how to add signature in iCloud mail steps to add a signature to your iCloud Mail account.
- Step 1 : Launch the Mail application on your Mac computer.
- Step 2 : Click theMail tab followed by the Preferences
- Step 3 : In the Signature tab, select your iCloud Mail account and click the Add
- Step 4 : Enter the text for your email signature.
- Step 5 : Note: You can preview the signature in the right panel (Preview section).
- Step 6 : If needed, add an image to the signature.
- Step 7 : You have now added your signature to your iCloud Mail account using how to add signature in iCloud mail manual.