There Are Two Ways To Block A Sender In Outlook.
Here, we go to the step-by-step guide to block someone in Outlook.
- Step 1:Log in to your Outlook account.
- Step 2:Click the Inbox as you do and double-click the email from the sender you want to block.
- Step 3:From the upper tab, click the Sweep option from the Outlook mail toolbar.
- Step 4:A dialog box will appear "For email from"with some options.
- Step 5:If you want to block and move all messages, then check the option you want to implement.
- Step 6:Now, click the Move to dropdown arrow from the dialog box and then select Deleted Items.
- Step 7:Click OK, it will be highlighted. Click on it.
- Step 8:Now, Outlook will start to move all messages from the sender address in the current folder to the Deleted Items folder.
- Step 9:Finally, it adds the sender to your list of blocked senders.
Continue reading the below method to know how to block senders in Outlook.
Block Senders from Junk Email: Sometimes, you would receive an email in your Junk folder from the sender you have blocked, and you have to set up blocking this folder too. The steps may vary slightly.
- Step 1:Click the email in your Junk Email folder from the reading pane or double-click on the email to open.
- Step 2:From the top of the toolbar, click on the Junk tab and then tap on Block or Spam. Select OK if you want to open the email. Or, directly select the Block option at the top of the email.
- Step 3:Confirm the action by selecting OK.
Now you have seen how to block senders in Outlook mail. To get more assistance, Contact our experts by clicking the CALL button.