- Step 1:You can create a rule of your own to move all the messages from a specific contact to a particular folder so that you can access all the messages from that specific sender in that particular folder.
- Step 2:To create a folder for a particular contact, navigate to the root mailbox and click on the New Folder option under the Organize tab.
- Step 3: Rename the new folder with the name of the specific sender.
- Step 4:Go to your message list and click on the email from a specific sender/recipient. On the Home tab, click on Rules followed by Move messages from (sender’s name)/ Move message to (recipient’s name).
- Step 5: In the folder search box, type the folder name you have created earlier for that specific sender/recipient.
- Step 6: Click on that folder name and click on the Choose button followed by the OK button.
Continue reading the given below steps to know more on how to create rules in outlook 365 on mac.
Create A Rule For Existing Messages
- Step 1:You can also create a rule based on existing messages. When you do so, the sender, recipient, and subject will automatically come under the rules instructions.
- Step 2: To create a folder to accommodate the email message for that specific contact, click on the New Folder option in your root mailbox.
- Step 3: Rename the folder with that specific contact name.
- Step 4: In the mail list, click on the email you want to create a rule.
- Step 5: Navigate to the Home tab and choose the Rules option followed by the Create Rule option.
- Step 6: Edit your conditions under When a new message arrives.
- Step 7: To add a condition, click on the Plus sign and to remove a condition, then click on the minus sign.
- Step 8: Under the Do the following option, specify what you want to happen when you receive an email from that particular sender.
- Step 9: When you select the Move to Folder option, add that specific folder for the messages to be accommodated.
- Step 10: In that folder, you can access all those outgoing and incoming messages of that particular contact.
- Step 11: Once you select the Move to Folder option, choose the folder by clicking Choose folder option.
- Step 12: In the folder search box, type the folder name which you have created earlier.
- Step 13: Click Choose and then click OK.
In this manner, you can create rules in Outlook 365 according to your requirements. To get more assistance on how to create rules in outlook 365 on mac, Call our experts and get instant solution.