You have the option of removing the email messages that you do not need anymore. It helps you to keep the mailboxes manageable and allows you to free some storage space on your Mac. The deleted messages will still be available unless they are permanently erased. Deleted messages are available until they’re permanently erased. When you use the mail application on the Mac system, you will come across a number of junk emails or just emails that need to be deleted regularly. Follow the below given how to delete all junk mail at once on Mac instructions on here.
- Step 1: The process is done in a particular procedure where you have to select the emails and then remove them.
- Step 2: You may want to delete the email folder as a whole that basically has a specific amount of email.
- Step 3: You can also delete all emails from the mail application on the mac, without removing the email account from the mail application.
- Step 4: The Apple email feature has many functions that are in-built.
- Step 5: If you want to delete a large number of emails at the same time, you can search for some specific emails you wish to delete and free up the mailboxes.
- Step 6: You have the filter option that is useful in automatically removing a specific set of email messages.
- Step 7: It helps in saving time, and you can avoid deleting the messages manually from the mailbox.
- Step 8: Follow the directions given below to delete junk emails in bulk on your mac:
Search For Emails
- Step 1: Search for junk emails to delete.
- Step 2: Select the mailbox in which you want to search and delete the messages.
- Step 3: Locate the specific junk emails by entering a keyword in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 4: Click the Edit menu from the top pane of the Apple mail and choose the Select all option from the drop-down list.
- Step 5: On proceed with how to delete all junk mail at once on Mac steps, Press and hold the command button and click on the email messages you want to keep in the folder. (Optional)
- Step 6: Once the selection is made, click the Edit menu and select the Delete option to delete all the selected messages.
- Step 1: Click the Mail option from the menu bar of the Mac screen.
- Step 2: Select the Preferences option from the Mail menu.
- Step 3: Select the Rules option and proceed in clicking the Add rule button.
- Step 4: From each drop-down menu, select the Filter option and choose when the rule applies for the respective fields given.
- Step 5: In the Perform the following action section, select the drop-down boxes and select the option Delete Message.
- Step 6: Click the + button from the first drop-down list.
- Step 7: Click on the OK button to apply and run the rule. This will delete any email that fits the criteria configured.
- Step 1: Launch the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap the following options.
- Step 3: Passwords & Accounts
- Step 4: Add Account
- Step 5: Other
- Step 6: Add Mail Account
- Step 7: Provide the correct details in the Username, Password, and Email Address fields and touch the Next option.
- Step 8: You can choose the POP or IMAP incoming mail server.
- Step 9: If you select the POP option, fill the User Name and Password fields and enter pop.gmail.com in the Host Name field.
- Step 10: Go to the Outgoing Mail Server section and fill the Host Name, User Name, and Password fields.
- Step 11: The hostname of the outgoing mail server must be smtp.gmail.com
- Step 12: After tapping the Save option, choose the Google mail account that you have added now.
- Step 13: Scroll down the page and select the smtp.gmail.com option.
- Step 14: Ensure that you have turned on the toggle switch next to the Use SSL option.
- Step 15: Navigate to the Server Port field, delete the existing number, and type 465.
- Step 16: Finally on using how to delete all junk mail at once on Mac steps, tap the Done option to finish the Google mail account configuration on the iPhone.
- Step 1: Go to the main interface of the Microsoft Outlook 2013 application.
- Step 2: Click File -> Account Settings -> New -> Email Account -> Next -> Manual Setup or Additional Server Type -> Next.
- Step 3: Choose the POP or IMAP option and click the Next button.
- Step 4: Fill all the following fields with the correct information.
- Step 5: Your Name
- Step 6: Email Address
- Step 7: Account Type
- Step 8: Incoming Mail Server
- Step 9: Outgoing Mail Server
- Step 10: User Name
- Step 11: Password
- Step 12: Click the More Settings button for the advanced server settings.
- Step 13: Both the options given below must be selected.
- Step 14: My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Step 15: Use Same Settings as my Incoming Mail Server
- Step 16: Also, navigate to the Advanced tab and fill the Incoming Server and Outgoing Server (SMTP) fields.
- Step 17: Exit the Internet Email Settings dialog box by clicking the OK button.
- Step 18: Click the Next and wait until the email configuration test completes.
- Step 19: Once done with the Google mail set up on the Microsoft Outlook 2013 email client, click the Finish button.
- Step 1: At first, you have to launch the main window of the Thunderbird email client.
- Step 2: Enter your email address, name, password, and click the Continue button.
- Step 3: Select the radio button next to IMAP or POP3 option and click the Manual Config button.
- Step 4: After entering the correct details in the required fields, click the Create Account button.
- Step 5: On finishing with how to delete all junk mail at once on Mac guide, The Google mail account will be added to the Thunderbird email client.