Are you getting unwanted emails in your AOL Mail? You don’t have to keep unwanted emails because they will take up a lot of your mailbox space. Having too many emails in your mailbox may result in a lot of issues. To know how to delete multiple emails in AOL Mail, keep reading the instructions below.
Steps To Delete Multiple Emails In Aol Mail Through Browser:
- Step 1:On your computer, open the default browser and go to the official AOL Mail sign-in page.
- Step 2:Enter your login credentials in the required fields and click the Sign-In or Login button to access your AOL email account.
- Step 3:Next, press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard while clicking the unwanted emails from the Inbox.
- Step 4:To select consecutive emails, use the Shift key instead of pressing the Ctrl key.
- Step 5:After selecting the unwanted email messages, click the Delete button at the top.
- Step 6:If prompted, click OK to confirm your action.
- Step 7:Repeat the steps to delete multiple emails from the following folders in your AOL Mail.
- Saved on AOL
- Saved on My PC
- All Recently Deleted Mail
- Step 8:To permanently delete multiple emails at once in AOL Mail, choose the unwanted emails from the folder (containing your emails) and then click the Permanently Delete button.
Continue reading the below steps to know more about how to delete bulk emails in aol mail.
How To Delete Multiple Emails In Aol Mail App?
- Step 1: On your iPhone, tap the AOL Mail icon on the home screen to launch the app.
- Step 2: Tap the Mail icon and choose the folder from where you wish to delete the email messages.
- Step 3: Select the boxes next to the email messages.
- Step 4: If you wish to delete all the messages, tap the Select All button after selecting the first message.
- Step 5: Finally, tap the Delete icon at the top to delete multiple emails in the AOL Mail
Now you have seen how to delete multiple emails in aol mail. If you are stuck while deleting your AOL emails, click the Call button on this page and contact our dedicated technical experts for assistance in resolving it.