- Step 1:Launch the Outlook app from the desktop.
- Step 2:Click on the arrow at the top-left corner to expand the Folder panel.
- Step 3:Give a right-click on the folder you wish to empty and select the Delete All option.
- Step 4:If prompted, click the button Yes to confirm your action and delete all the emails from the folder.
- Step 5:Now, the folder will be moved to the Deleted Items folder.
- Step 6:In case you wish to retrieve the deleted folders, go to the Deleted Items folder.
Deleting All Emails In All Folders:
- Step 1:Open the Outlook app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Step 2:Make sure that your email account is selected in the Outlook app.
- Step 3:Click on the arrow at the top-left corner to open the Folder pane.
- Step 4:Give a right-click on the folder you wish to remove and select the Delete All option.
- Step 5:Repeat the above steps to remove the rest of the folders you wish to delete.
- Step 6:After deleting multiple emails in Microsoft Outlook, go to the Deleted Items folder and remove the deleted folders to free up some space.
Continue reading the given below steps to know how to delete multiple emails in microsoft outlook.
Deleting Multiple Emails From A Folder:
In Microsoft Outlook, you can quickly delete multiple emails from a folder and still keep your unread or important emails for later.
- Step 1:To begin with, open Outlook.
- Step 2:In the message list, select the first email message.
- Step 3:Press and hold the Shift key.
- Step 4:Click the last email and press the Delete key.
- Step 5:This will delete the consecutive emails from the inbox.
- Step 6:To delete non-consecutive emails, click the first email, press and hold the Ctrl key, and choose the emails you wish to delete.
- Step 7:After selecting the required emails, press the Delete key.
You have now seen how to delete multiple emails in Microsoft Outlook. For more assistance, CALL our tech experts.