- Step 1: At first, log into your Yahoo account by opening a web browser on your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Click the Gear (Settings) icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Step 3: A pop-up menu appears. Now, click More Settings.
- Step 4: In the left navigation bar, select the Mailboxes option.
- Step 5: You can now select your primary email box from the Mailbox Management window.
- Step 6: Under the Mailbox list section, you can select the Yahoo account. When you do so, the new incoming mail messages are forwarded.
- Step 7: The new panel appears on the right.
- Step 8: In the right panel, you’ll find the Forwarding section.
- Step 9: Start typing your email address so that the email messages are forwarded to that specified address.
- Step 10: Click the blue Verify button.
You can now log in to the G-mail account and continue with the on-screen instructions to verify your G-mail account. Now, all the new email messages will be forwarded. Continue reading the below given instructions to know how to forward yahoo mail to gmail.
Verifying The G-mail Account:
- Step 1: Open a new tab on your web browser.
- Step 2: Log in to the G-mail account.
- Step 3: Navigate to your inbox section.
- Step 4: In the left navigation bar, select the Inbox option.
- Step 5: When you click an email message in your Inbox, you’ll be directed to the Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 6: Click the Verify button.
- Step 7: You’ll receive the Congratulations message on your account.
- Step 8: Now, the G-mail address has been verified by Yahoo Mail.
- Step 9: The Yahoo Mail account will start forwarding the email messages to your G-mail account.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to forward Yahoo Mail to gmail account. Call our tech experts and get instant guidance.