- Step 1: On your Android phone, open the Applications tray.
- Step 2: Tap the Email icon to launch the default email app.
- Step 3: Select Add Account and tap the Other button in the Setup email section.
- Step 4: Input your Windstream email address and password in the available fields.
- Step 5: Tap the Manual Setup button to configure the email server settings manually.
- Step 6: Tap Next and select either POP or IMAP as your account type.
- Step 7: Now, you have to enter the incoming and outgoing email server settings.
- Step 8: In the Server incoming mail section, enter the following details if you have selected the POP option as your account type.
POP3 server: pop.windstream.net
Security type: SSL
- Step 1:In case you have selected IMAP as your account type, enter these details.
IMAP server: imap.windstream.net
Security type: SSL
- Step 1:In the Outgoing mail server section, input the following details.
SMTP server: smtp.windstream.net
Security type: SSL/TLS
Port: 465 or 587
Now, you can access your Windstream email account on your Android device.
How to Setup Windstream Email On Android Through Gmail?
- Step 1:On your Android phone, touch the Gmail icon on the applications screen. Doing so will open the Gmail app.
- Step 2:Navigate to the top-right corner and tap your profile picture.
- Step 3:Select Add another account and choose the type of account you want to add.
- Step 4:Next, tap Other from the list of email service providers.
- Step 5:Carry out the on-screen instructions and configure the incoming and outgoing email server settings of your Windstream email.
- Step 6:Once you have added your Windstream email account to the Gmail app, try to send a test email to check if the email setup is successful.
To get more assistance on how to setup windstream email on android devices, contact our technical experts to help you out with it.