Junk mails are the one that annoys you the most when you access your email account. Most of the junk mails come from unknown email advertising and marketing email addresses. To manage the issues caused by junk mails, various measures have been introduced and are being followed by e-mail clients and providers.
The Mail application of Mac lets you manage the behavior of the junk mails so that your email account can be safe. To know how to view and manage the junk mails in the Mail app on your Mac computer, follow the how to view junk mail on Mac instructions given below.
ViewTthe Junk Mail
- Step 1:Launch the Mail application on your Mac computer.
- Step 2:Click the Mail option followed by Preferences.
- Step 3:Locate and tap the Junk Mail tab.
- Step 4:Now, a list of junk mail behavior options with a short description will appear on your Mac computer and proceed with how to view junk mail on Mac guide.
Junk Mail Behaviour Options:
- Step 1:Enable junk mail filtering
- Step 2:Move it to the Junk mailbox
- Step 3:Perform custom actions
- Step 4:Trust junk mail headers in messages
- Step 5:Filter junk mail before applying my rules
- Step 6:Reset
- Step 7:Advanced.
- Step 8:Make use of the above-mentioned options based on your needs and proceed with how to view junk mail on Mac steps.
- Step 9:Now, let’s see some simple steps to reduce junk mail in the Mail application.
- Step 10:Open the Mail application on your Mac computer.
- Step 11:Now, a list of all the email messages that you have received is what you will see on the screen.
- Step 12:To mark an email message as Junk, select it and click the Junk button.
- Step 13:If you have marked an email message as Junk accidentally, then choose it and click the Not Junk button available in the toolbar.
- Step 14:To reset the Junk mail settings, click Mail > Preferences > Junk Mail > Reset.
- Step 15:On proceeding above given how to view junk mail on Mac instructions, Contact us to know more about Mail’s Junk folder and its functions.