The Apple mail, also known as iCloud mail, is the email service provided by Apple for every Mac and iPhone user. Just like every email service, iCloud is also prone to a variety of issues and errors. On this page, we’re going to discuss one of the common problems the users face, i.e., iCloud mail missing emails in your inbox.
Before going to explore solutions, it is essential to know the reasons behind this glitch.
Reason For iCloud Mail Missing Emails:
Emails are intangible and can be lost effortlessly. Furthermore, there are no specific reasons for the issue, but multiple factors could create such a situation. Those factors are:
- Step 1:
Improper configuration of iCloud mail
- Step 2:
Deletion of inbox messages
- Step 3:
Spotlight Index issues
- Step 4:
Virus or malware attack on the email client
Let’s see the techniques to resolve the iCloud mail missing issue.
Method 1: Rebuild iCloud mail.
- Step 1: Launch Apple Mail on your Mac and select the Inbox
- Step 2: Now, go to the Mailbox menu and click Rebuild .
- Step 3: Check the inbox and see whether the iCloud mail missing emails problem is resolved. If the issue persists, then carry on with the next workaround.
Method 2: Restore iCloud Mail By Using The Preference Option.
- Step 1: Open iCloud Mail on your system and select Mail . Then click Mail Preferences .
- Step 2: Select the Accounts tab, then deselect the Enable This Account option and re-check it again.
- Step 3: Ensure that All messages and their attachments option is set for iCloud offline viewing.
- Step 4: Select Save and see whether the iCloud mail disappearing issue is fixed or not. If not, then carry on with the upcoming method.
Method 3:Synchronize iCloud Account.
- Step 1: On your Mac, move the cursor to the Mail option on the left-panel.
- Step 2: Right-click on the Mail option and select Synchronize from the drop-down.
- Step 3: Now, check the iCloud mail and resolve the iCloud mail missing emails issue.