If Yahoo Mail is not working on Android, several factors can be responsible for this problem. Although you cannot find the exact reason behind the issue, you can resolve it efficiently when you handle the right strategy. If Yahoo Mail is not working on your Android phone, try out the troubleshooting solutions listed on this page.
CHECK THE FUNDAMENTALS
- Step 1:Before you go ahead to troubleshoot the problem, it is always advisable to check the basics in the first place.
- Step 2:To access your Yahoo Mail, you need a stable Internet connection. If your connection is unstable, fix it and check if Yahoo Mail works without any hassle.
- Step 3:Restart your Android phone. It will fix the bugs and refresh the data in a better way.
- Step 4:If Yahoo’s server is down, you cannot access your Yahoo emails. In that scenario, you need to wait for a while until the issue gets fixed on its own.
- Step 5:If your Android OS is outdated, you should update it to the recent version. To do it, go to the Settings screen and tap System update. Follow the instructions on the screen and update your phone.
- Step 6:In most instances, email issues get fixed on their own. Therefore, wait for a while and check if your problem is resolved.
- Step 7:If none of these troubleshooting solutions help you rectify the problem, proceed with the following methods.
- Step 1:In most instances, clearing the data and cache of the Yahoo Mail app can help you fix the “Yahoo Mail is not working on Android” issue.
- Step 2:To clear Yahoo’s data, go to the Settings page and select Apps> Manage Apps> Yahoo Mail> Clear Data.
- Step 3:Once done, see if your problem is rectified.
FORCE STOP YAHOO MAIL
- Step 1:When you force stop the Yahoo Mail app, the complete application will restart. This can help you resolve your problem.
- Step 2:To do it, go to the Settings page and select Apps> Manage apps> Yahoo Mail.
- Step 3:On the page that displays, tap Force Stop.
- Step 4:Now, restart your device and check if Yahoo Mail works on your Android phone.
UPDATE THE APP
- Step 1:An outdated application can lead to significant issues. Therefore, if your Yahoo Mail app is outdated, go to the Play Store application and update Yahoo Mail.
- Step 2:Now, check if you can access Yahoo Mail on your Android phone.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “Yahoo Mail not working on Android” problem. For further questions and clarifications, you can always get back to us for expert assistance.