If you face trouble while signing in to your Yahoo Mail account, you need to troubleshoot the problem with the appropriate solutions. The issue might have occurred owing to several reasons, including server error, incorrect password, unstable Internet, etc.
Since the problem can come from both the server and user sides, you need to spend some time rectifying it. Now, let us learn some troubleshooting solutions to fix the Yahoo Mail login issues.
CHECK YAHOO’S SERVER STATUS
- Step 1:
If Yahoo’s server is down, login issues will occur. So, check Yahoo’s server status. If it is down, you need to wait until the problem is resolved.
- Step 2:
You can check the Yahoo server status on Twitter or the “Is it down right now” site.
- Step 3:
You need a stable Internet connection to log in to your Yahoo Mail account. If your Internet is not stable, fix it and ensure that your problem is resolved.
CHECK YOUR PASSWORD
- Step 1:You should enter the correct email address and password to log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 2:Password is case-sensitive. If you have turned on the caps lock, turn it off. Select the eye icon to see what you are typing. Then, recheck the credentials and check if you can log in to your Yahoo account.
RESTART YOUR BROWSER AND COMPUTER
- Step 1:Restart your browser. To do it, close it and wait for a while. Then open your browser and try to log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 2:Restart your computer. It can fix the bugs and give a fresh start to your computer.
FIX YOUR BROWSER ISSUES
- Step 1:When cookies get corrupted, it can affect your browser’s functionality. So, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and check if you can log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Step 2:If the browser you are using is incompatible with Yahoo, you will probably end up with login issues. So, try a different browser. If your problem is still not resolved, update your browser to the recent version.
- Step 1:If your account is hacked, the hackers might have changed your password. In that case, you cannot log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 2:Although it is not a common problem, this happens in a few cases. To fix this problem, you need to reset your Yahoo Mail password.
- Step 1:If you make several failed login attempts, Yahoo may think that you are a spammer, and as a result, it locks your account for security reasons.
- Step 2:You can use the Sign-in helper to unlock your account in that situation. However, Yahoo itself unlocks such accounts after 12 hours.
These are some effective troubleshooting solutions to handle the Yahoo mail login issues. For further questions and clarifications, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.