It will be annoying when you are expecting an important email but don’t receive it for hours. However, it is one of the most prevalent issues with every email application. Still, you can rectify the problem like an expert when you handle the right strategy. Now, let us see the troubleshooting solutions to fix the “Yahoo mail not receiving emails” problem.
CHECK THE BASICS
If you don’t receive your emails, you need to check a few things in the first place. Here is the list of things you should check before heading to the troubleshooting solutions.
- Step 1:You might have blocked the sender by mistake.
- Step 2:Sometimes, important emails may reach the Spam folder. Therefore, go to the Spam folder and check if you can find your email there.
- Step 3:Check if you have created the email filters incorrectly. Yahoo filters let you keep your inbox organized. However, some emails can reach the Spam folder if you set the rules incorrectly. So, modify the rules in filters to avoid this inconvenience.
CHECK YOUR INTERNET
- Step 1:You need an active Internet connection to access your Yahoo emails.
- Step 2:If the Internet connection is not stable, fix it first and check if you can access your Yahoo emails now.
- Step 3:If you don’t find any fault with your Internet connection, proceed with the following solutions ti fix Yahoo Mail not receiving emails.
UPDATE YOUR BROWSER
- Step 1:If your browser is outdated, update it to the recent version and check if your problem is resolved.
- Step 2:Sometimes, clearing the cookies and cache of your browser fixes this problem efficiently.
- Step 3:If Yahoo’s server is down, you can neither send nor receive any emails. Moreover, you cannot rectify this problem on your own. Therefore, wait for a while and check if you can receive your Yahoo emails.
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT
- Step 1:Sign in to your Yahoo account and send an email forto yourself.
- Step 2:If you receive the email without any error, it signifies that your account is working fine.
- Step 3:In case you don’t receive the email, the problem might be with the email address you have entered. Even if you misplace a single letter, it will lead to a failed delivery.
- Step 4:If an error message pops up while sending an email, read the instructions included in the error message and fix the problem.
- Step 5:If you don’t find any problem with your account, the issue might be with the sender who sent the email. HeThey might not have entered your email address correctly.
DISABLE YAHOO FORWARDING
- Step 1:All your Yahoo emails will go to another account if you have enabled the Yahoo Forwarding feature. This leads to all your emails reaching a different account.
- Step 2:Therefore, disable the Yahoo Mail Forwarding feature and ensure that your problem is solved.
If you still cannot rectify the “Yahoo mail not receiving emails” problem, reach our technical experts for assistance.