Restart Your Mac
- Step 1:Any technical glitch can be fixed to some extent with a simple restart.
- Step 2:Therefore, restart your Mac and check whether Yahoo mail works in Safari.
- Step 3:To restart your Mac, click the Apple menu and select Restart.
- Step 4:Once your Mac restarts, see if your issue is resolved.
Check your Internet Connection
- Step 1:Your Mac should be connected to a stable Internet connection to access your Yahoo mails.
- Step 2:If your Internet is not stable, try to improve its stability with the appropriate solutions.
- Step 3:You can restart your router to fix your Internet issues. Then check if you can access your Yahoo mails in Safari.
- Step 1:If Yahoo’s server is down, it will not work in any browser, and Safari is not an exception.
- Step 2:To check this issue, try to access your Yahoo mail via a different browser. If it works, proceed with the following troubleshooting solutions.
- Step 3:In case you cannot access your Yahoo mail in a different browser, the issue might be with Yahoo’s server. This issue occurs when the server is busy. Just wait for a few minutes and then try again.
If the Yahoo mail not working on Safari issue continues, follow the instructions given in the next section.
Whenever you visit a specific website, your browser saves its information so that if you visit the same page the next time, it can load the page much more quickly than before. This information about these websites are known as cookies. However, due to several reasons, these cookies can become corrupted. So, you may encounter some problems while accessing the websites. Follow these instructions to clear cookies from Safari.
- Step 1:Open Safari on your Mac and click Settings.
- Step 2:On the Settings screen, click Privacy & Security> Clear private data.
- Step 3:Now, it will display a list of options. There, click the Cookies & active logins option.
- Step 4:Finally, click the Clear data button to delete the cookies.
In some cases, disabling proxies can help you fix connection issues. To disable proxies on your Mac, follow these instructions.
- Step 1:On your Mac, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Step 2:Select Network> Advanced> Proxies.
- Step 3:In the left pane, uncheck all the boxes.
- Step 4:Finally, click OK, followed by Apply.
If your Safari browser is outdated, it may become incompatible with Yahoo. To resolve Yahoo Mail not working on Safari problem, you need to update your browser to the recent version. Follow the steps below for the right procedure to update Safari.
- Step 1:Click on the Apple menu. Then choose System Preferences.
- Step 2:In the System Preferences window, click the Software Update option.
- Step 3:Follow the instructions and update your macOS. The updated version of Safari is included with the updated macOS.
- Step 4:Once you have updated Safari, see if Yahoo mail works.
These are some of the best troubleshooting solutions to fix the Yahoo mail not working on Safari issue. If you cannot resolve the issue despite implementing these solutions, get back to us for technical assistance.