Some businesses have to send bulk emails to their customers regularly. But, they have higher chances of spamming that will compromise the email’s authenticity. Such kind of problems can be resolve by using a relay server.
A few of the benefits of Zoho relay servers are give here for your reference.
- Store emails
- Keep a backup
- Run antivirus check
- Edit content before sending
- Prevent email spoofing
- Access bounced or failed emails
To know how to configure Zoho SMTP relay settings, refer to the simple steps given below.
- Navigate to Setup and select Channels -> Email.
- Click the Email Relay option.
When the Email Relay Settings page appears, click the + New Server button.
- Type a server name in the Server Name field.
- Select a port number from the Port drop-down menu.
- Type a maximum limit in the Maximum Limit Specify field.
- In the Use Secure Connection field, select the SSL, TLS, or Never radio button.
- Navigate to the Authentication Required field and select the Yes or No radio button.
- Type the host’s username and password in the Username and Password fields, respectively.
- Go to the Advance Details section.
- Choose a domain from the Domain in this Server drop-down menu.
- Select the email type from the Type of Email drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the DKIM Authentication field and select the Enable checkbox.
- Click the Copy to Clipboard button in the DKIM dialog box.
- Paste the copied key in your DNS setting section and continue with the Zoho SMTP relay settings.
- If you select the Bounce Management with Zoho CRM checkbox, the bounce report will be sent to the Zoho CRM mailbox whenever an email is bounced.
- If the relay server is not allowing Zoho CRM as the return path, you should disable the Bounce Management with Zoho CRM feature.
- In such a case, go to the Return Path field. Select one of these radio buttons.
- Set From address as default return path
- Set custom email address as default return path
- Once done, click the Configure button.
- You can view Zoho SMTP relay settings information in the Server information section on the Email Relay Settings page. You can even delete a server at any time.